Monday, January 10, 2011

What the hell...

I figured I'd go ahead and just see what kind of creativity I could spew at the moment.

Do you know who I am?
The words scream from my soul
Will you hurt me again?
I've really got to know
Do I give you my heart?
Even thought it's already yours

When we lay down at night
And pillow talk
Walls come down with the switch of the light
We pillow talk

I never stopped caring
I truly love you
I've processed it all
I've felt like a fool
I've hurt worse than ever
I've missed you like hell

Don't hurt me, you said
And I replied with the same
I told you I loved you
then you held me tight
Kissed me on the forehead
and whispered Goodnight

The familiar ding of your phone
Broke through the silence
I saw her name across the screen
Silently, I began to scream
I reached down deep, closed my eyes
Guarded myself for potential lies
Grounded my emotions
I won't cry today
I have no hold on you
So what's left to say?










No comments: