Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My first official post

I've been blogging for years... journaling, etc... and blogging on my MySpace page... but I really just want to have a place that's solely for me. Not associated with anything other than me.

My life, my pursuit of happiness. My experiences- both good and bad.

I realize that there are probably many things that I will do, or have done that some may not agree with... but here's the deal... I'm thirty. I've made some mistakes in my life, but I've also done some wonderful things too.

My main goal in this lifetime, is to look back in those last moments of my life and not have any regrets.

I'm sure I may have things I would have done differently, but at the same time, I don't want to have felt like I missed out on something great simply because I was too afraid to make the choice to do it... or felt pressures that led me away from where my gut was telling me to go.

So that's me... and in this blog, you'll get a bunch of my daily thoughts, ramblings and beyond that, maybe some shared stories/in depth stories about my life. You'll get to know me... and hopefully you can walk with me...

I look forward to sharing with you... and I hope you enjoy reading!

-Audrey

No comments: