Saturday, July 19, 2008

Full Moon Antics...


It's nothing new, people say strange things happen with a full moon... well... Yes, they do.

I went out with the Cactus Crew last night to celebrate some co-workers birthdays. It was awesome, as usual, but I ended up getting there late, so of course, most of my friends were pretty well liquored up. There were even a few "non-regulars" that showed up and stayed in full force for the evening.

When I got there, I made my way to the bar, said hello to my friends... and then... What do I do? I tried to play a game called "catch up". I didn't drink any beer last night, just my Crown and Coke combination... but I did have ONE shot - a Jagerbomb, that I did with the birthday celebrators.

I should really know better than to do this catch up game. Actually, I do... But.... The night started off slow as I didn't get there till a little after ten (wanted to tuck in the kids and get everyone settled before heading out for the night). But... it picked right up again once I finished my first yummy drink.

I should mention that hilarity ensued somewhere around my 3rd drink... There was some singing along with the band, there were some interesting conversations, a random trip to a stairwell, watching cute boys on the patio below, an interesting flirtation and an unexpected phone call.

I never really feel like giving away all the details in a blog under my real name... but let's just say that for a little while there, things may or may not have gotten a little out of control.
It was definitely a night full of unexpected twists, strange conversations and to sum it up... it was what we call, a PMFA night, which is Pretty Much Fuckin' Awesome.

Just what one would expect by the light of a full moon.

No comments: