Monday, September 1, 2008

Things I want...

A totally selfish blog.

  1. Money. Yes, I want more. More money.
  2. Gift Cards to places like Victoria's Secret, Gap, Bath and Body Works, Target. Ok, if I have GC's to spend at these little luxurious places for me, I will actually go and get something *for me*. I put Target on there, but the reality is I would probably just go buy the kids stuff. I am in desperate need of a trip to Vicky's. I need girly stuff. New bras, new panties.... new perfume... I just need some girly and glamourous stuff. It's important to make yourself feel good, and I really can't say when the last time I *splurged* on lingerie or clothing for me was. At least two years ago for fun stuff... I buy utilitarian when needed.
  3. Time. This is one I probably can't fix. But more time would be great.. or energy. I never did paint last night... I ended up laying in bed around 8:30. I woke up again around 10 and stayed up for a bit, but I really was a lazy one last night.
  4. The man. There are lots of men... but I don't just want any of them, I want THE one. The one who will respect me, love me, thrill me and enjoy being in my general company. The one that I want to spend my life with. That is the one that I want.

Think Santa will deliver any of these? Hm.

I have a more sentimental blog for later, I'm taking the kids to the store and the movies.... it's F's birthday after all.

No comments: