Monday, September 22, 2008

Target E-Gift Cards

I was going "window shopping" for the kids and some more wintry clothing... Can't buy anything extra for a little while, but I did come across this great gift idea for me for the holidays...



Attention family and friends - Gift Cards. Better yet, E-Gift Cards! I have to say I'm in love with this idea. Target Gift Cards are the ULTIMATE perfect gift for me and my children.



Please, do not send kids toys... they all end up on the floor and eventually the trash. We don't have time and the kids have pretty much outgrown most of the toys that they used to play with.

If you must send something toy-ish, all my kids are pretty much the same.



They like (note links): Webkinz, Tech Decks, Wii Games (Mom's dying for the Wii Fit!), Books, Movies and some crafts.





Please, please, do not give us AMEX gift cards. Here is the reason why... It's not because I'm being rude, but it's because gift givers need to know that the American Express gift card is a royal pain in the ass to use just about anywhere.



You have to know the exact gift card amount at all times - it won't apply the balance then let you pay the difference. You have to know it. AND... here's the kicker... if you don't know it and you call in, it costs you 50 cents to find out the balance unless you check it online.

No comments: