Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lazy Saturday

Saturday Snoozin'
I really must not have felt up to par this week. I went out for a little last night, but have managed to sleep or nap most of today. I think stress wore me out.
My body needed rest (and still needs rest).

I'm debating now whether to do the whole football game with Frankie tomorrow (since we had already said we were skipping this week) or not. At the moment, I'm leaning toward not. I just want a weekend at home.

I'm getting it.

Currently, I'm upstairs... I took a nap on the couch in the living room for a couple hours today, got things semi-straightened up; it still needs a vacuuming. I haven't heard from Cristin, so I assume she's not coming. It was semi-tentative anyway, and it's just fine by me. She still might show up tomorrow at some point.

I finally did something other than lay around.

I cleaned the kitchen. Ok, I'm at least getting slightly productive. This is a good thing. Ok, I'm getting dressed - beyond the shorts and tshirt I'm currently wearing. Hair, makeup... I'll feel more human.

Now, what to wear??

No comments: