Saturday, February 19, 2011

Creative Escape

I've been hiding again from the blogging experience, but I've also been really busy. February has been jam packed so far with a lot of events, my birthday, guests and just kiddo activities too!

I haven't felt much like writing lately, but I think it's because I've been so busy, I'm just trying to rest when I can. I made a batch of soap last night, and painted a whole bunch too. There's an art show coming up next weekend that I'm participating in.  I'm trying to get all these pieces that I want to include finished so that they can be available for sale at the event.

Life's good otherwise, I just spent a small fortune between Victoria's Secret and Frederick's of Hollywood. I needed (desperately) new undergarments, and it had been a while since I had truly re-stocked the unmentionables drawer. My favorite black push-up bra broke last weekend, and I knew it was time to go ahead and make the necessary purchases. Thankfully, there were decent sales and free shipping involved.

I bought the kids Bendaroos (they had wanted them for ages) and I woke up to find a love note on my bedroom door this morning in bendaroos. It says, "I <3 Mom" with happy faces and hearts and peace signs. That's always a great way to start your Saturday morning!

We were supposed to go to Louisville Science Center today, but the kids vetoed that idea this morning and want to go tomorrow instead... So we'll pack up the car and head out for Louisville tomorrow mornin'.

I'm about to hit the showers and relax a bit..

No comments: