Wednesday, February 16, 2011

All's Well that Ends Well...

It was a great night at the Sweethearts Gala. My painting was up for auction, as well as a gift basket from Lady Luna Luxuries. I was treated to a fun night of conversation and cocktails followed by an amazing dinner at the Hutton Hotel. Crabcakes, Mini Filet... and the decadent raspberry truffle dessert. Yum!



 My table


With Joey and Rory - the celebrity Sweethearts of the event... they put on a great show for us!



I hit Losers and Rebar after the event. It was a great night out! Got to see Manuel again at Rebar- forgot to take pictures... but for a Friday night out on the town, I got to dress up, I got that great dinner, I got to see a lot of friends - and make some new ones and mostly, I had a wonderful evening altogether!

No comments: