Sunday, April 19, 2009

Takin' Off To Tennessee...

I decided yesterday I needed to surround myself with the one person who loves me and my absolutely crazy self - even when I'm having a moment like this. The one person who takes the clouds in my soul and shoos them away, leaving only my soul to shine brightly again - just by being in his presence. I know I do the same for him.

I'm not telling people I'm heading south, I called him and he told me to "C'Mon!".... to bring the kids and he's got plenty of room... and we'll just hang out and let them play and sit and talk. He lives on a bunch of land, out in the country just outside of Nashville... and honestly, I need to just sit around in the backyard with him and hang. He's got his kids rooms with extra beds, and said he had seven kids at the house this past week... so he told me to get in the car and head on down.

I'm in. Maybe I can even try to squeeze in a few interviews while I'm down there with the kids. I might bring my plants down too, and plant some in his yard...Hm. This could be exactly what I need to pull myself out of my funk. We'll see.

No comments: