Sunday, March 1, 2009

March Already? Wow!

I'm having a hard time believing it's March already...

My kids are running around this house because it's so freakin' cold outside, and they've built a massive fort in the living room using all sorts of blankets and comforters. Of course, now that it's built, they've all but abandoned it.

Today is my sister's 28th birthday. My brother's 21st will be in a month. THAT is scary. It's funny how many people in my family were born on the 1st of the month. Three of my kids, my two siblings... all different months. We have five months out of the year cornered. Ha!

I'm learning to play in Windows Movie Maker, trying to edit down some videos I took of the kids and learning how to work the camera and the editor a bit more. I'll be sure to post some of the kids when I get them finished. :)

Anyway, that's it for now, we just finished a bagel/donut breakfast... and I had a large French Vanilla coffee too. Yum!

XOXO, Me

No comments: