Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm so blessed.

Last week, I was feeling very alone. My friends were busy with their lives, and that little demon "Lonely" started creeping in on me. On Friday, I received a call from my friend Mark, who lives in Nashville and he let me know how one of our mutual friends was doing and that he had asked about me and wanted to get in touch with me but didn't have my new number.

I got the information and gave him a call, then was able to laugh and joke around for a while. I can't tell you how good it felt to be able to talk to someone I hadn't spoken with since January and missed dearly. We talked for a while, then made plans to get together and have Mark join us as well. They came up to visit with me this past weekend. It was fantastic to have some old friends come visit when I was feeling that bit of loneliness creep in.


No comments: