Saturday, August 21, 2010

Art Stuff.


Here's some recent artwork. Figured I would post some of the watercolors here. I love abstracts normally, or some kind of abstract thought when painting. These recent ones seem to have a little bit more "form" to them, i.e. clouds, hills, flowers...

Anyway, if you'd like to keep up on my artwork, I have my FACEBOOK page that you can click "Like" and follow along with my more random thoughts and more frequent pieces of artwork posted. Plus sometimes things in the works and paintings that are available and searching for a home.

Yes, that page is like a Humane Society for my artwork. We'll find it a home together, ok?





I'm a mess. Seriously. A complete and total, beautiful mess. :)

There's beauty in chaos... like the wind sweeping across the fields right before a thunderstorm, as the clouds gather and the sky goes dark.

I'm the same way. I see beauty in the smallest of things. The silver lining in the clouds in the darkest moments of the storm. The ant that feverishly drags a piece of a nut that fell from my ice cream cone back to its anthill. The way the sky, cornfields and clouds all swirl together and are touched by the golden rays of the sun.

Yes, beauty in moments that most other people pass by. Nature is a mess, if you really look at it. One big, beautiful mess. It's time we celebrated our chaotic selves.

No comments: