Saturday, June 13, 2009

School's Out... for the summer!

And we're planning our get away! More details about our trip, and the bulk of my blogging this summer will be done on www.singlemomroadtrip.com. I am currently looking for donations and selling a sponsorship to help defray the cost of our travels.

Our budget is a tight one though, and the majority of our spending will be done for lodging/campgrounds (I'm packing up a "camp kitchen"). In addition, we'll be spending most of our time with family and friends to cut down on the financial burden. The first three weeks of our trip are "lodging free".

Anyway... you'll be able to see videos and photos from our trip being uploaded, and we also have a fan page on Facebook, so you can follow us on Facebook as well! Just look up "SingleMomRoadTrip.com" if you're having trouble finding us.

I have six days to finish cleaning the house, packing up our things in the car, and figuring out the best way to store all the thing we need. More on that at the other blog too.

Some people think I'm crazy, but I am really excited for this adventure. It's one that I've always wanted to take... and I think it will be something that the kids and I remember and treasure for years to come.

No comments: