Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Kids' Christmas Lists/ Christmas Wishes...

I have so many family members who are asking me about the kids and their Christmas Lists. What I'll do is type out their letters to Santa here. This will also serve to help me out with remembering what I got the kids for Christmas (as I wrap)...

If it's in Italics, it's been purchased already. Normal type... free game!

Frankie
Nintendo DS
Guitar Hero Aerosmith Game for Wii (we have the guitar)
iDog soft speaker
Madden 09 for the Wii
Kirby for the DS
Tech Decks (though he likes these and they're inexpensive, so feel free to get em if you wanna)
Nerf Volcan Longshot EB525 and the region c5-6 (Ok, I bought a Nerf gun, honestly, I have no idea what kind it is- it's the same kind the people in the office used to shoot.)
Eclops Nightvision
Bakugan Battle Brawlers
Mega Next iCoaster

Joey
Nintendo DS
Kirby Superstar DS game
Down to Life DS game
Globs of Doom Wii Game
De-Blob Wii Game
Globs of Doom DS Game (I don't know why this is on his list twice)
Kirby Treasure Hunt
D-Rex
iDog Soft Speaker
Nightvision
Bolt DS game or Wii game
Nintendogs DS game
Rip Stik G (it's a skateboard thing, just saw it at Target)
Trick Tracks
K-Nex Roller Coaster
Zero Gravity Micro
Shrek The Walls (game)
Twin Thunder Havoc
A Motor Scooter (this one, ain't happenin')

Kaitlyn
Nintendo DS - any color
Games for DS
Biscuit My Loving Pup
So Alive To Me
Bratz Magic Hair Color
Candy Canes
EZ Bake Oven (I'm planning on getting this for her)
Barbie House
Barbie Doll
Hannah Montana Guitar (I got her a regular guitar, acoustic. Will find a Hannah Montana sticker for it)
Fur Real Friends Horse

Madelyn
Nintendo DS Pink
Fur Real Friends Cat
Barbie Dolls
Hannah Montana Guitar (she can share with her sister!)
My Little Pony
Bratz
Tinkerbell DVD
Princess Barbie
Prance and Fly Pegasus
Hannah Holiday Popstar
Peek a Boo (I don't know what this is)
Baby Alive
Twister Moves Hannah Montana

__________________

Now, what I do have is a lot of stuff that's not on their lists too. DS games, included.
I'll do a running total here of all the kids stuff for Christmas.

4 Nintendo DS
Acoustic Guitar
Kicking And Screaming DVD
Barbie Rapunzel DVD
2 Nerf Guns - N Strike Maverick -with extra ammo pack
Tech Decks
Girls Stocking Stuffers- makeup, markers, etc..
Lemony Snicket DVD
Secret of Nimh DVD
Charlottes Web DVD
Yours, Mine & Ours DVD
DS covers - Littlest Pet Shop cover for Madelyn
Pink cover for Kate's pink DS
Hannah Montana Music Jam DS game
Kirby Super Star ULTRA DS game
Viva Pinata Pocket Paradise DS game
Balls of Fury DS game
Arthur and the Invisisbles DS game
Nintendogs (Labrador Retriever) DS game


I still plan on doing the baby doll and other game stuff run early next week....
Oh, and I got wrapping paper and tape. :) (DOLLAR STORE!)

Here's my Santa List...
A lunch date with Vince Vaughn (heehee)
A new job.. (I think I have this handled...)
My trip to Nashville when the kids dad comes to visit them...and with this, the ability to go to the Black and White party that I was invited to with Laura (oh, but Cinderella needs something to WEAR!)
A writing session with Randy Houser, Rory Feeks or Jeffrey Steele.
STUDIO time!
To find an investor for Cari's and my studio/gallery.
To get my internet business up and running...
To sell some of my artwork, oh.. and the handmade soaps that I made...
A date for New Years. :) I have someone in mind!!!
Oh, and if Santa wants to send me a matchmaker, I'm interested... but I'm picky! :)

No comments: