Saturday, November 1, 2008

Crazy Dreams...

I've had some seriously graphic dreams lately.

I should preface this with explaining that dreaming for me has always been one of those ways that I'm most open to getting messages that are important for me.

Sometimes I just dream, and I know it's a dream. Other times it's more than just a dream. It's clearer, like dreaming in color and vivid memories plus vivid experiences that also include a physical feeling that sometimes lingers after I wake, and then what's makes me understand it's more than just a dream- is that I remember the dream in painstaking detail and can almost call it to mind when I think about it, like hitting a play button for important parts to remember.

In the past few months, I haven't had a lot of them. I've kind of not wanted any for a while because sometimes they freak me out. But they've picked up lately, and I'm not sure why.

So, the first one that was disturbing was a scene where I was driving down the road here in my town on my way home one night. It was winter, cold but not snowy. I specifically remember the roads being a little slick, like black ice... that it was something where I was driving carefully because I knew it was cold and icy. The road splits into a one way as you approach town off the exit, and drive through Dupont. After the split, but before the turn to get to the bypass, I saw a SUV flipped and toward the left side of the road near a two story white squareish building. Other cars had stopped around it. The SUV rear passenger door was open and I could see an adult man's figure suspended by the seatbelt, wearing a collared shirt, I remember stripes and I think blue and yellow from the distance I was seeing it. The man's figure was limp. I didn't see blood, just the body awkwardly positioned from the crash. I think there were other people still in the car, but they didn't have detail associated with them. As I slowed down to pull past the accident so that I could stop to call the police and check on the people, as I was passing the cars involved - I was in the right lane, I felt the car slip a little on a patch of ice and the tail end of my car skidded a little to the right. I regained control, nearly sideswiping a parked car. Possibly tapping it... and pulled forward. I pulled off to the side of the road and put my hazards on. There were other people around. I had my window rolled down and as I was getting ready to get out of my car, this woman came toward me and said "he's dead". I didn't know who HE was, just that she said he was dead. She looked distraught and pretty shocked. As she walked on, past me, I could see that there were police cars and ambulances coming. I knew I didn't have to be there any more, because I hadn't been a witness to the accident itself, so I pulled further forward and turned right onto the road that I normally take to come home, towards the bypass.

I woke up shortly afterwards, then fell back asleep till morning with no more dreams.

The second one I had was a few days later, less local based, more based on spirits... It was two spirits, fighting against each other... I don't know how it was done, but they were clearly in battle. One was a dark grey but I can't describe it as a human figure, it was smaller- no arms or legs, or real shape. The eyes ranged from yellow to red, depending on the intensity. I did not feel like this one was a good spirit. The second was a smaller shape lighter tan with eyes that were non descript. They were there, but weren't penetrating. They were just there. This one was smaller and initially looked like it was being beat up on, but it was inflicting some serious whoop ass on the darker one. At one point, the darker one realized I was watching, and glared at me.

I woke up with my heart racing, and the first thing I did was say my protection prayer that I learned a long, long time ago, and I spent the next fifteen minutes in prayer spreading protection all around the house and property and internally, until I felt full of peace, and fell back into a sound sleep till my alarm went off.

So, it has been a really weird last several nights. Thankfully last night was a sound and peaceful sleep.

I just wanted to document both dreams somewhere...

No comments: